Monday, May 4, 2009

Hari Ibu/Happy Mother's Day.


hello .hai there.I would like 2 wish Happy mother's day 2 all mums in the world.The love that they gave to us,cannot be counted in numbers.too many sacrifice they have been thru.Layanan dan kemanjaan yg ibu berikan,tiada bandingan dan tiada ungkapan yg boleh diucapkan dgn kata2.

I'm speechless.I'm so glad i have mum that look after us without any complains.She've done a lot 2 us.Her strength to take good care of us,since we borned,r so tremendous.

I will never n ever forget that.I want 2 be just like my mum.She's my idol.she's my lover.she's my best friend.She's my everything.

so,love ur mum no matter who she is or what she is.

Dia ibu kita yg sejati.Allah jadikan Hawa.Allah jadikan ibu utk apa? Untuk kita sayangi ciptaanNYA.Ingatlah wahai insan,didikan yg baik dari ibu,adalah didikan sempurna tiada cacat

celanya.Tiada sape tahu penat lelahnya ketika membesarkan kita utk pastikan kita hidup sempurna di bumi Allah ini.

Semoga Allah berkati umurnya di sepanjang kehidupannya .AMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN.More mum song at my myspace n my facebook.TQ:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment