Tuesday, August 18, 2009

jealousy

Hai.IT has been long time i did not appear in my blog.How is it going bloggers?Fasting month just a couple days ahead.Let us welcome the month of Ramadhan with
full of greatfulness.Ramadhan is the month of value.greatness and benefit for all the muslims.So why don't we take this opportunity because its only comes once a year.
The reason i'm here because there was something happened last week when i visited my mum in law in Teluk Intan,Perak.I was surprised to see that nowadays there are people who jealous to one onother in their bussiness.Before golfing,usually my husband took me and my son breakfast outside.So at the Medan Selera Mini Stadium,teluk Intan,Perak,there were small lots of coffee shops selling roti canai,noodles,drinks,coconut milk rice and variety of food.
I've a sit in front of the second row of one of the coffee shops.But it was surprised
to know that,whoever sit at those places cannot ordered from other shops.If you sit
front of the shops,you must order the shops in front of you.If you ordered other shops,they weren't serve you.
Our national Day is just around the corner.Yeah on 31st august.We celebrate our independent day every year.This year will be 52nd year.I can't believe that there are still among the Malaysians who acted this way.Such a childish they're.
I hope Ramadhan will give them or show them the right path where they have been lost
before.Our government has gave us the occommodation or facilities to Malaysian people,but why there are still some of them do not appreciate it.
So let us all live in happily and peace.Respect each other no matter who you're and what we're.Malaysia is 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment